Requirements Engineer / Systems Engineer
Location - Remote working with business travel as required.
Raytheon UK seeks a Systems Engineer -Requirements, experienced with tracking, managing and implementing, developing, justify and linking of all requirements on complex programme.
The Requirements Manager will work closely with the Solution Architect to manage the acceptance and flow-down of requirements. Responsible for ensuring that every requirement is identified, allocated and the integrity of traceability.
Identify the DOORS database requirements for the project with due regard to the efficient use of DOORS and meeting company and customer expectations concerning operating procedures, plans and output.
Define a plan for the DOORS database based upon this information.
Set-up a DOORS project for the project and assign DOORS users to the DOORS project.
Construct the DOORS database as required in accordance with the plan.
Manage DOORS archives and partitions.
Manage the DOORS Change Proposal System.
Provide expert assistance for other users including but not limited to:
1. Capture documents into the Database
2. Construct views for users using advanced techniques such as DOORS DXL and Word Merge.
* Manage the users to ensure data is entered into the database according to the plan and check the integrity of that data.
* Manage the linking between items in the database to ensure users conform to the plan.
Support the System Design Authority by:
1. The production of Specifications, VCRIs and Compliance Matrices
2. Liaison with the customer's Requirement Manager
Well versed in DOORs requirements management suite
Experience writing Technical Specifications and Interface Control Documents (ICDs)
Experience with systems engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
Ability to work in a collaborative, multi -discipline environment to produce deliverable products
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Eligible for or holder of SC security clearance(Raytheon will sponsor)
Experience in engineering, (mechanical, electrical, software, systems)
Design development program using Agile Framework methodology
Experience of the Atlassian Stack (Jira and Confluence)