Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Hybrid working
My Client, one of the world's leading renewable energy companies, are looking to bring in a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, where you will be responsible for the Azure Cloud Environment, streamlining the operations, supporting the DevOps team and their Global Data Backbone.key responsibilities:
- Writing knowledge base articles to enable self-service and proactive solutions which also includes helping, coaching and training colleagues
- Translating business requirements into required infrastructures and security requirements
- Analysis and elimination of technical incidents via tickets and/or another method
- Own and manage there day to day cloud environment in Microsoft Azure including our global data backbone to make sure that they are performing smoothly, including the monitoring layer.
- Support the cloud infrastructure including 1st and 2nd level support.
- Participate in solving technical challenges to ensure prompt and high-quality solutions.
- experience in Azure cloud, including related certifications
- Experience in deploying, configuring and scaling infrastructure components (including but not limited to VM, SQL Servers, Databases, Virtual Networks, VPNs, AAD, AD Connect, Data Factories, Data Lakes, SQL Elastic Pools, Subscriptions, Resource Groups, etc.)
- High competence in PowerShell script development
- experience working in a team and experience working in international environments including contractors and providers
- Amazon Web Services experience.
If this role is of interest, please APPLY TODAY!