Become part of a dedicated community passionate about solving global scientific challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Licensing and Access Manager to join a leading academic publisher and charity and lead the access management team in delivery of content licensing and access control services for their publishing products.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable knowledge of copyright and related intellectual property law and issues in a publishing environment
- Experience negotiating complex licences, preferably in the publishing sector, with a good understanding of licensing models and methods
- Demonstrable knowledge of access control technologies in the publishing sector
- Understanding of current developments in the scholarly communications sector, specifically content licensing, and access control.
- Continuous improvement mindset, always considering how to streamline or improve workflows to the benefit of internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of building successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve results
- Experience in defining and progressing systems and workflow improvements, including outsourcing contracts and delivering results through third party service providers
- Proven experience of successfully managing a process and/or target-driven team or department
- Demonstrable people management skills, managing performance and development.
Please get in touch or apply as soon as possible. Primary location is Cambridge but hybrid/remote working may be considered