We are Kairos Group, the global gaming media company that helps brands to break into the world's most explosive industry. Led by experts with more than 100 years of gaming and media industry experience, the Group comprises multiple entities including Turopium Sports & Entertainment, Kyma Media, Kairos Media and more.
Whether it's creative strategy, esports engagement, media publishing or influencer marketing, the entities are well versed in creating opportunities and capitalising on the world's fastest-growing sector. The Group has offices in London and Manchester, with teams also in Germany, France and the USA.
We share our offices and ideas, come and join the party.Requirements
We are looking for a project manager that can support our M&A integrations and is able to successfully execute the operational challenges and tasks that come with merging companies together.
Responsibilities will include; designating key roles and tasks, supervising workflows, and establishing standards, timelines, and targets in the post-merger organisation.
Requirements in no particular order:
- Experience project managing clients, external stakeholders or senior internal decision makers
- Risk Assessment: They should be skilled in opportunity-spotting and familiar with law, regulations, strategic thinking, and risk analysis.
- Quality management: The M&A manager should understand and be able to communicate the critical success factors of the post-merger organisation, developing metrics to reflect them and adapting to make sure the team meets its goals.
- Quality assurance: The M&A project manager must make sure all staff members adhere to best practices, complete projects successfully, and document processes and lessons to improve future M&A projects.
Information + resource management: Due diligence is a vital part of the M&A process and can quickly become tricky if there is no process for reviewing, storing, and collating corporate data. The right candidate will be able to understand what processes are needed and when/how they will be implementedBenefits
- 36 Days Holiday per year inclusive of a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays