Hiperpool is the leading career and recruitment platform for top-tier business professionals. We connect exceptional talent with brands such as Airbnb, Bain & Co., Dell and KKR.
We're a high-growth HR tech startup headquartered in London and active across the major business hubs globally.
Our mission is to empower professionals to achieve their career goals and employers to fulfill their vision.THE ROLE:
The Recruitment Consultant is central to our success in building and growing an engaged community of top-tier professionals.
You work to attract new members to the platform, match them to the right opportunities, and guide them in their recruitment journey and career choices. You are the person that our members can lean on.
You will support in building our startup and technology by improving Hiperpool's product and processes. Help us build a category-defining business.
Early on you will manage and provide guidance to more junior team members as applicable.CAREER PROGRESSION:
Given our growth trajectory, the future of the role is broad (head a market, head a vertical, etc) so we're looking for people that can hone their current skills and craft new ones to become the future leaders of the company.HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Provide guidance, gather feedback and move interview processes forward -- you will become a specialist in top-tier business roles and careers
- Identify employers' hiring needs and manage hiring priorities along with the Client team
- Match Hiperpool members to job opportunities based on their experience and career goals
- Manage and track a high volume of hiring processes at the same time
- Partner with the Marketing team to ensure our member base is engaged and growing
- Provide feedback to the Product team to improve user experience
COMP, BENEFITS & PERKS:
- ~0-5 years of experience in recruitment, sales or similar (graduates will also be considered)
- BS/BA university degree or equivalent as a minimum
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm to join an early-stage company
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- A team player
- Knowledge of the management consulting, corporate strategy and/or investment banking landscape a plus
- Competitive base depending on experience + uncapped bonus
- Work with the founders
- Work at WeWork Victoria with perks such as on-site barista, beer/prosecco taps, Yoga Wednesdays...
- Flexible working
- Team lunches and socials
- Team sports and other team activities