Dynamics 365 CE Functional ConsultantThe Role Purpose
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for scoping, designing, delivering, and deploying services based on the latest Microsoft Technologies in a field-based role. Delivering for large and enterprise clients across the UK, Consultants are required to ensure they help clients deliver the best value from their investment in Microsoft technology. A risual Dynamics and Power Platform Consultant works with our clients to help discover and automate business processes using Dynamics 365, Power Platform and associated technologies. The consultant will typically deliver process focused solutions using both Microsoft and 3rd party technologies already in use with our clients.Duties
With a clear focus on delivering the best value, you will work through the complete consulting life-cycle, including (but not limited to):
Specific role requirements and experience
- Customer liaison to project requirements, scope and integration with existing systems
- Development, configuration, integration, testing, optimisation, implementation and debug of bespoke customer solutions
- Testing of software applications or hardware devices that may be deployed to enhance solution
- Resolve technical issues and offer proactive technical support
- Development of tools that may be used by others to help provision, manage or troubleshoot deployments
- Documentation of solutions to ensure support teams and other consultants can participate in support and onward development
- Expert in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Experience with Power Platform solutions.
- Proficient in customising and configuring Dynamics 365 CE products.
- Experience in deploying Power Automate flows.
- In depth knowledge on Dataverse capabilities.
- Experiencing in designing Power BI reports.
- Custom Connector development experience.
- Knowledge around Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure
To be successful in the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Outstanding communication and technical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to demonstrate specific technology specialisms within the Microsoft stack
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to successfully achieve and maintain UK SC Security clearance and NPPV3 vetting
- Understand and apply security principles
- Comfortable with demanding client interaction and confident in leading business and technical discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Able to evidence excellent customer service skills.