Salt's client, a globally recognised FMCG client is sourcing for a Trade Marketing Account Manager to support in the management of projects, from ideation/concept stage through to development, implementation, and evaluation. Ideally you will hold experience of working across off-line and online campaigns and be independent enough to see these through to execution. This role will run for a minimum of 6 months in length will potential to extend thereafter. Key Role Requirements:
- Support with general BAU. Enhancing Digital Engagement, CRM effectiveness and impact by putting in place improvement initiatives based on data led insights.
- Develop and manage all digital marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud taking responsibility for full end to end development, deployment, campaign analysis and corrective actions to ensure each campaign is maximised to its fullest.
- Ability to set up and implement the tools in Salesforce Marketing Cloud effectively, providing solutions to execute both tactical and strategic email campaigns
- Hold responsibility for leading the deployment of all direct to customer campaigns whilst the in-house team will continue to focus on omni-touchpoint deliverables.
- Possess experience of audience management through marketing cloud.
- Content management skills to ensure the site analytics are frequently reviewed and proactive actionable recommendations are made.
- Translate data into actionable insights which can in turn be used to plan and deploy accordingly
- Support line manager/client with development of B2B digital communication & digital activation strategy that will drive innovation, engagement and overall acquisition.
- Support in identifying and build out of the 2022 calendar of events and experiences, to resonate with retailers and aim to increase loyalty, perception and advocacy.