Important note - salary is negotiable for the right candidate who has a considerable amount of experience in tech start/scale up space.
Want to earn a brownie point and skip the queue?
Click the following link where you’ll be able to record a video of yourself: https://lnkd.in/eZUe2_t3
At Chattermill we do love a good ‘chatter’ and that’s why we communicate with our candidates via video every step of the hiring process.
A Roadmap to Your Success…
We believe that The Right Team is Key If we want to achieve our growth plans by the end of 2022. That’s why we need you to support our Head of People, Chloe Hurley, to achieve our ambitious goals and for you to make your mark from day one.
OKR 1: Hit the ground running by closing priority roles by end of April this year
OKR 2: Step up your game and fill 4x roles per month
We offer amazing benefits and perks...
- The ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and bi-weekly Breakfast and Learns
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical, and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Contribution to your pension (don’t worry, we are looking to increase our 3% contribution very soon)
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues
We act as responsible owners…
A day in your life will always change and that’s why it is incredibly important that you are highly adaptable and a solution focused person that can execute valuable and effective remedies.
Key focus points:
Become the talent gatekeeper for the engineering and product teams:
Work closely with our technical department heads (Engineering, Product and Data Science) to support in scaling their teams to increase capacity and reduce burnout
Be the specialist guru that you are
Manage the full recruitment cycle from start to finish (we use ATS Greenhouse) whilst ensuring that our values are promoted every step of the way.
Data, Data, and more Data
Create monthly metrics to enable the team to track progress, identify bottlenecks and think of some unique (and crazy) solutions.
Help us become the best place to work
Support the head of people in building our employer brand on various platforms so that we can attract the geniuses of tomorrow.
What you’ll need…
- We care more about your track record of executing great work than how many years of experience you have
- Knowledge on how to build strong candidate pipelines using various tools
- Effective and personable communicator with a high level of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- A go getter who thinks big and executes even bigger (and brighter) quickly and efficiently
- Data literate who understands the importance of data and can report in a meaningful and visual way
We are obsessed with experience…
We have a golden rule in only conducting a 3-stage process when hiring for any role because we believe time is precious, and we want to ensure we are super focused on the quality of your experience with us – not the quantity.
First stage: Are we a match made in heaven? (30 minutes)
After you have sent us your CV, you’ll be sent a link to record a cultural fit video by answering set questions.
Second stage: Show us what you are made of (1 hour)
Meet the head of people, Chloe Hurley either in person at our London office or virtually + pitch your idea (mini presentation)
Final stage: Let’s seal the deal (1 hour)
Meet our CEO, Mikhail Dubov, and our Head of Operations, Fraser Hopper. (virtually)