Our industry-leading client hires out industrial equipment with coverage across the whole of the UK. Due to continued success and plans to expand the business further, they are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Workshop Service Engineer to join their expanding team. The Workshop Service Engineer carries out servicing, testing and repairs to ensure customers receive the highest calibre of equipment. This is a key role within the business to ensure equipment is always sent out to the highest standards and orders can be fulfilled.
· To include the servicing and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability.
· Provide technical support to help solve problems.
· Maintaining records on servicing via PDA.
· Parts requisition as required.
· A proactive approach to health, safety, and environmental situations.
· Washing and Testing machines to ensure they are despatched to the highest quality.
· Previous pneumatic fault finding and problem-solving experience required.
· Methodical / structured approach to fault finding.
· Electrical experience e.g., simple fault finding within a control panel, checking a 3-phase motor for faults.
· Ability to read engineering drawings especially mechanical & pneumatic & straightforward electrical.
· Previous experience within the professional cleaning equipment market is essential.
· Basic computer skills are required.
· This is a full time, permanent position with the normal working hours of Monday to Friday 7.00 - 4.00
· 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Mobile Phone
· Uniform provided
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period to email@example.com. You can also call Matt Hartwell on 01295 983578 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.