Piper Maddox - E-Mobility Specialists (Autonomous Driving)
Automotive - Connected and Autonomous - Systems Engineer
Location - Midlands
Piper Maddox are currently recruiting on behalf of a consultancy that has provided pioneering engineering, research, and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace, and defence sectors for the last 75 years.
They are currently looking to take on a technical specialist to join their Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Department on a permanent long-term basis.
- Delivery of world-class creative solutions for clients' delivery of autonomous vehicle projects.
- A full life cycle Systems Engineering approach to managing client projects.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with clients.
- Ability to support the writing of technical content for proposals.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of industry in CAV or associated technology.
- A creative methodology and approach to engineering challenges.
- An ability to generate your own solutions.
- BS, MS, or PhD in, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or another related field, or equivalent experience.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Previous experience and a keen interest in Autonomous Vehicles and/or AI & Machine Learning.
- A motivation to pursue learning and development in the area of AI & Autonomous Vehicles.
- Ability to build relationships and personal network across internal departments and with external parties.
Acceptable backgrounds: CAV, ADAS, Robotics, Mechatronics, Engineering Consultant, Verification and Validation.
This is an opportunity to immerse yourself and work with the industry leaders in the emerging CAV industry. You will be gaining access to a rich variety of engineering expertise and placing yourself at the forefront of making Autonomous vehicles commercially accessible.
Do you see yourself as someone that could excel in this position?
Get in contact:
0117 450 7466