Our client, ICE Cleaning is a young, growing, dynamic company providing Specialist and emergency cleaning to Commercial and Industrial customers in the UK.
They deliver a 24/7 service 365 days per year and such is the commitment to customer service we can arrive on site in an emergency in under an hour.
They provide general and specialised services including CoronaVirus Decontamination, Mould Remediation, Graffiti Removal, Factory and Car Park Cleaning and have an impressive client list.
We are looking for a BDM to lead sales initiatives that will generate and engage with business partners to build new revenue streams for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills.
If this is you, then you should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
You must have a background in a service related industryResponsibilities
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 - 4 years' prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
This is a hybrid role, and will require time in the businesses head office near Biggin Hill.SalaryBase up to £40k plus car and commissions/bonus of up to 100%