Enterprise Sales Executive - Cloud, Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, SaaS Series B funded vendor, UK Remote
My client is a Series B funded Cloud vendor who are looking to expand their EMEA operations due to market opportunities as such want to onboard an Enterprise Sales Executive who can be based anywhere in the UK. This is a new business focussed position.Responsibilities
You will be responsible for
driving new subscription revenue opportunities across the UK
- Engage with prospects and clients, building pipeline across a range of opportunities, managing multiple complex sales processes
- Forecasting accurately and ultimately closing new customers
- Articulate value of the Cloud solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Assume responsibility for overall territory and go to market plan
- Managing the designated territory as a business; incorporating customers, prospects, customer relationship managers, business development, marketing & partners.
- Build deeper, more strategic, and sustainable relationships with existing customers.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.comWMtech
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Salesperson
- A demonstrated track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quota and a resulting high level of income attainment
- A successful and proven track record creating, articulating, and driving forward Enterprise opportunities.
- Experience in selling SaaS or Security solutions
- Ability to simply articulate complex technologies
- Experience with MEDDIC sales methodology
- Excellent communications skills
WMtech is trusted by leaders in the Cyber Security, AI and Enterprise Software sectors to advise on talent strategy specifically for Start-Ups. Our clients are heavily VC backed, unicorn status, pre-IPO start-ups with pioneering technology.
WMTech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor