Reporting to the Head of Service Management, you will be joining a firm with clear social good as well as landing an a very modern environment utilising Cloud and DevOps/Agile methodologies. ITIL v4 aligned.
A key responsibility will be to drive quality and operational efficiency of IT Service Management, ensuring governance and management of activities within Change, Release, Service Measurement and CSI processes.Location:
up to £85,000 + Bonus + 10%> pension. Your role as Service Management Lead
Ideally to be successful as Service Management Lead
- You own and develop the processes and function.
- Drive continuous process efficiencies and improvements across the team, delivering maximum value for the Group including regular reporting
- Responsible for defining and driving the ITSM strategy and roadmap and grow the SM team.
- Involved in a number of projects to enhance and redesign existing systems and processes
- Ensures all IT changes and releases are implemented in a controlled manner
- A large part of the role will be the subject matter expert for Jira Service Management
- You will oversee process development, integration and tooling, specifically looking at Jira ITSM.
- ITIL Certification and Agile ITSM experience.
- Understanding of hybrid environments and digital services.
- Experience managing suppliers and MSPs.
- Ideally familiar with Atlassian products.
- Ability to have a hands-on approach alongside management (team of 5).
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.