IT Service Architect - c£80-95k + bonus + benefits - hybrid working, roughly 2 days a week in the office but flexible. We actually need a second person too but that role is in Madrid so if you speak Spanish and want to move to Madrid let me know also!
If you are the sort of person who has helped architect a service architecture of the future, perhaps you are well on the journey to Service AI Ops, servicenow automation, you have built out mature service catalogues but now you want to take on a new challenge at scale and help an immature FTSE100 IT service organisation achieve this you should apply!
- Implement and maintain the agreed Service Strategy that aligns and compliments the Tech vision and strategy, ensuring that the integrity and maintainability of the support model is upheld and equally aligned to the Tech group vision and strategy.
- Support Architects across all disciplines and ensure all proposed solutions fit within the strategic direction of the support model.
- Establish and document the non-functional service requirements for any new or changed services and represent these at all project gateways to assure that these requirements are being delivered.
- Identify and execute continual improvement opportunities, enhancing Service Design processes that integrate with technology delivery processes.
- Understand and articulate evolving business needs and technology capabilities that impact O&I, driving innovation, industry benchmarking analysis, risk analysis, business case development and the approval for technologies that could benefit O&I.
- Lead from a Service Design perspective for any technical/tooling change across all Tech.
- Create all the required templated artefacts needed to support the business demand, whilst ensuring agility, pace and diligence throughout the service lifecycle.
- Support and enable the service portfolio (i.e., current and future shape of service) including identifying new services, defining the lifecycle of all services, prioritising investment initiatives for new/improved tooling and services based on business priorities.
- Facilitate and govern:
- the review of new or amended services, the design of the service elements of any new IT services, and the definition of the services/support 'wrapper'.
- Deliver across several business or technical domains, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience. Provide expertise to Products Teams and project managers with the design, planning & governance of projects and business initiatives in relation to service architecture.
- Establish and document the service acceptance criteria to ensure consistency in the operational support model.
- Ensure that all changes are assessed and supportable, establish and maintain the service architecture and best practice.
- Liaise closely with service partners and suppliers where third-party work or packages involve significant architectural decisions.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across the CTO, Product, SE&D, Cyber, O&I and Suppliers.