Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 12,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com. What will I be doing?
What skills do I need?
- Work with customers to help them solve issues, answer questions, and provide training related to their use of Zenoti
- Own customer reported issues and see problems through to resolution, leveraging our global resources when needed
- Consult with customers to ensure their business operations run effectively on Zenoti
- Follow all defined processes in the team when working on issues
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
- Influence the direction of the product by providing feedback about challenges customers have with using our product
- Previous advanced support experience with data-driven, web-based applications
- A technology-centric background
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- A willingness to solve problems for our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to become subject matter expert in Zenoti platform and products
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years previous experience supporting web-based applications
- Product Support Consultants work with our Customer Support team, and are assigned to rotating shifts (5 days on, two days off) based on the needs of our customers. Zenoti works to ensure assigned hours are consistent, flexible, and provide a healthy work-life balance.
Note: this role will be remote to start, but long-term will be located in Manchester. Benefits: You will receive
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they can do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all our employees:
- A competitive base salary, plus bonus
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Participation in company 401k plan
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work hours
- Programs, classes, and activities supporting your physical and mental well-being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer