SQL Developer / Database Engineer, Central London, up to £55,000.
We are looking for a SQL Developer/Database Engineer for a market leading media and buying agency. The new exciting position will see you sit within a dynamic and collaborative team reporting into the Lead Data Engineer.
You won't be just another cog but will find yourself immersed with all aspects the be a strategic valued partner. They champion development, learning and improving your own skills. If you an independent, driven and motivated person this is the place to be, whilst working within the wider team you will take on and manage your own responsibilities. You will gain more experience working data teams with various backgrounds, skills and interests.
- You will be working on the most cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Great exposure to the media agency.
- They are keen to train and offer lots of L&D to any successful candidates. Exposure to Cloud engineering, Data science, product management.
What you will bring:
- Strong SQL skills with experience in large databases.
- Experience and skills monitoring databases and performance issues.
- Development methodologies and abilities to write database code.
If you are interested in finding out more, please reach out and let us know! Could be THE role!.