As digital assets and cryptocurrency become more widely adopted every day,, our products are essential to ensure cryptocurrency is safe and accessible to all. Our solutions help to prevent financial crime and allow cryptocurrencies to be used for good. Our products are used by some of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies to screen over $1 billion of transactions every single week.
Elliptic is backed by some of the top VCs: SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group, and we have grown globally with teams in the UK, USA, Singapore and Tokyo.
To achieve our mission, we depend on our incredible team of Elliptites. Our values are reflected in everything we do and every decision we make, both internally and outwardly to our customers. We actively encourage Elliptities to challenge the status quo and allow the freedom to innovate and learn every day. We encourage new ideas and learning, whether that's through collaboration, our curiosity sessions, or utilising your professional development budget - personal growth is important to us all.Do you want to be part of the future of finance? Are you excited about solving problems that have never been solved before? Do you get a buzz from mentoring and helping others succeed?The impact you will have:
As Delivery Management Lead you will be responsible for mentoring the growing number of delivery managers to help them and their product-engineering teams go smoothly from idea conception through to successful launch. This will require you to empower them, encourage the sharing of best practice and putting in place processes and procedures to help them flourish.
However, you'll also be hands on with delivery as you work with at least one product-engineering team as their delivery manager. This will enable you to be hands on with the design and build; challenging engineers about design choices, product managers about functionality and learn in depth about our tech, stack and tooling.What you will do:
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Steer the growing delivery management function by mentoring and managing the delivery managers
- Put in place best practice, efficient process and knowledge sharing opportunities to level up the delivery management function
- Report to key stakeholders and the senior management team about key delivery metrics and progress
- Work collaboratively with the Product Managers and Tech Leads to define the roadmap for your product-engineering team/s, and ensure resource and capacity is mapped out especially where there are cross team dependencies or blockers
- Coordinate with the Delivery Managers to ensure release timelines, map dependencies and ensure alignment across the entire Product-Engineering function
- Evolve processes and methodologies to build fun, efficient and scalable delivery teams
- Facilitate agile ceremonies in the scrum master role and share best practice with other delivery managers
- Develop and own communication plans to effectively and proactively communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders
- Own the release planning process for your product-engineering team/sto ensure engineers, product and key stakeholders are all aligned and ready for on-time and successful releases
RequirementsOur ideal candidate has:
- You're a people person and love to help others develop and grow in their roles
- You enjoy taking both the macro view as well as diving deep into the details on a project
- You're naturally curious, love learning new things, and are proactive in sharing knowledge with others.
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion while achieving the desired business outcomes.
- You are comfortable collaborating with client facing teams as well as technical teams to creatively solve complex problems
- You want to build deep technical and product knowledge to work with the product managers and engineers to create innovative solutions and products, and to be able to collaborate with engineers on technical choices and cross team dependencies.
Bonus Points for:
- Successfully led delivery teams previously and/or has a strong focus on mentoring and managing
- A proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way both at the macro function level as well as a product-engineering team level
- Experience of managing a product backlog and roadmap driven by multiple stakeholders and priorities
- A track record of success in delivering complex and cross team projects within the SaaS sector
- Used a variety of delivery methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall as well as a wide range of project management tooling; ZenHub, JIRA, Asana, Confluence, etc
- Knowledge or experience within the cryptocurrency/blockchain sector
- Share Options
- Holiday - 25 days + public holidays
- Private Health Insurance - we use Vitality!
- Work Pension Scheme
- Quarterly full-day off-sites & annual company 3-day offsite
- Personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Home office allowance
- Enhanced parental leave; we provide eligible employees, regardless of gender or whether they become a parent by birth or adoption, 16 weeks fully-paid leave and job-protected leave
- Full access to Spill Mental Health Support
- Our offices provide all of the amenities you could need
- Work with top of the range equipment - MacBook Pro and any other equipment you need
We know Diversity and Inclusion is much deeper than just hiring, but it's important for us to mention it here. We welcome and embrace individuals of all backgrounds and identities at Elliptic, and this is an ongoing priority for us. We know incredible people don't all think in the same way. We want to be challenged every day. We believe our diverse team of individuals underpins this by bringing creative thinking and innovation to Elliptic every day. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace, so we welcome applications from everyone, even if you may not think you fit all of the requirements of our roles. We foster an environment of psychological safety, where everyone feels comfortable to bring their whole self to work.