Information Security AnalystLondon - Hybrid45k - 50k + bonus + excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity for Information Security Analyst to join multinational Trading / Financial Services corp based in London. This is an excellent opportunity for someone whom is interested in gaining experience within a Trade Floor environment (no need for previous Financial Services experience).
You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of security across the company network; testing the network for vulnerabilities and reporting back to the ITSO. You will also hold responsibility for formulating and implementing remediation plans for both internal and external vulnerability assessments. Information Security Analyst will manage several network security devices to detect unusual and abnormal behaviour and carry out root cause analysis and remove risk.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Incident, Major Incident, Request and Problem Management processes across outsource providers, including Service desk, and internal support teams. You will communicate with senior board members and work alongside internal Application, Security, Architecture and Change Teams; experience of bridging the gap between application and infrastructure is essential.Desirable experience:
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, LAN/WAN, Networking and Operating System concepts.
- Working knowledge and experience of vulnerability scanning: Tenable IO, Nessus, Rapid7 IVM, Qualys etc
- Knowledge of web scanning tools: AppSec, Tenable WAS or other DAST tools.
- Knowledge of SIEM and intrusion detection: Rapid7 IDR, Logrythm, Splunk etc
- Knowledge of web security
- Knowledge of security tools such as: nmap, sslscan, burpsuite, sqlmap, Metasploit etc
- Knowledge of firewall management and security: Cisco ASA and Palo Alto.
For full spec and company information please APPLY NOW - this is an immediate requirement and interviews will be held next week:
The company offers excellent benefits to include a hugely generous bonus, 27 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Income Protection, lunch in their beautiful subsidised restaurant, subsidised gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme, annual health screening and much, much more.