About the position:
We are the internal recruitment partner working with an exceptional organisation based in London.
We are presenting a great new opportunity for an experienced IT Manager to join this exciting and dynamic business, holding responsibility for all corporate systems and IT assets, as well as the day to day running and development of IT services offered to stakeholders.
Our partner is a young, successful organisation in the tech and Video Gaming sector, led by a highly experienced and passionate executive team. This is a fantastic time to join as the company enters a period of high growth.
With a strong background in IT Management, the successful candidate will oversee several key functions that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to all stakeholders, ensuring service support and service delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This role will see you working collaboratively with stakeholders across the business, requiring you to establish and manage expectations whilst striving to achieve these to a high standard.
This is a standalone role and we are ideally looking for candidates who have worked in a standalone role or very small team and are used to being very hands on with the day to day operational tasks as well as overseeing the IT estate.RequirementsWho we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
BenefitsIn return we are offering:
- Previous experience as an IT Manager is paramount.
- Previous experience of working in a stand alone role or within a very small team is paramount
- Experienced in building "cloud first" architecture
- Ability to be regarded as a safe pair of hands
- Proven experience in managing all IT assets, including networks, software, infrastructure etc.
- Ability to advise and educate stakeholders on the effective use of available systems
- Continuously improving facilities for hybrid working
- Experience in API connectivity, Cloud and Data Warehousing
- Experienced in technical project management
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL processes
- Effective management of stakeholder relationships.
- Natural leadership qualities, skills and experience.
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical audiences effectively
- Excellent ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- A highly competitive salary of £50k dependent on skills, knowledge, and experience
- This position is office based in London
- 22 days holiday, and 3 days at Christmas
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme -- with a 5% employer contribution
- Life Assurance
- Flexible start/finish times