Senior Game Developer
Remote (Occasional Travel to Liverpool office)
Are you a Senior Game Developer looking for your next exciting Senior Game Developer opportunity? Would you like your next Senior Game Developer opportunity to be within a well-established company that is a leader within the gaming industry? Is your next Senior Game Developer role going to be within a company that works with leading brands such as Google, Amazon and Sony? This Senior Game Developer opportunity would be perfect for an individual with design and content team collaboration experience.
Senior Developer Ideal profile
· Experience of the full game development lifecycle and engine architecture
· Experience leading the product development of Games
· Experience working within a development team, with at least one published commercial game under your belt
· Design and content team collaboration experience
· Advanced C++ programming skills.
· Experience working with Unreal engine
· Minimum of 2 years commercial games programming experience
· A degree in computer science or equivalent.
· Experience within C# or Java would be advantageous
· AI Knowledge would be advantageous
· Experience working with Unity engine would be advantageous
Senior Developer Key responsibilities
· Ownership of the design and development of key game systems
· Rapidly gain in-depth knowledge of new technology and development practices
· Mentoring junior members of the team
· Develop standard methodologies and effectively communicate these to other team members and disciplines.
· Bring technical expertise and experience to the challenges of game development
· Effectively profile and optimise game systems
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.