Data Engineer - Google Cloud's Premier Partner
As an experienced Data Engineer you will have the opportunity to work within a cross-functional team who have a core focus on Machine Learning, Data Science and Analytics. Your expertise will be deployed on the data engineering and architecture elements of their key consulting projects.
You will build robust data pipelines and wrangle data in order to enhance it's visualisation and enable it to be fed into their machine learning models. You will also be responsible for aiding the development and construction of their next generation of Machine Learning products, therefore enabling you to gain machine learning exposure across a range of industries.
Your Python and SQL expertise will be used on the leading technologies in the industry and you will work with the most innovative and most scalable data processing technologies.
They work exclusively on GCP, and GCP experience is desired, but not essential.
It is essential that you have Cloud experience.
Overview of benefits:
- Choice of laptop and £100 home equipment allowance
- Annual team bonus and competitive pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted gym membership
- You will get access to Linux Academy, Coursera, and LinkedIn Learning and a £700 Conference Budget with 4 days of attendance per year
- Innovative and modern office in Canary Wharf (2 days per week in office)
Apply now and have your Data Engineer expertise considered for this innovative company!
Keywords: Python, Airflow, SQL, GCP, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Data, Data Engineering, Data Processing, Data Pipelines, Data Wrangling