Lead RPA/Automation Developer
- multiple locations across UK; London, Birmingham, Manchester, Belfast, Edinburgh, Glasgow & Cardiff
Conexus is currently working with one of the most exciting divisions of one of the Big Four clients who are seeking an experienced Lead Automation Developer on a permanent basis to assist the delivery of robotic and intelligent automation solutions across the business.
You will play a key role in defining and scaling the organisation's RPA and tactical scripting strategy.
The role offers the opportunity to develop quickly, to see the results of your work and to collaborate with clients throughout projects. As your career progresses, you will be given a degree of flexibility to work on projects that suit your particular interests and skills.Responsibilities
You will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive industry experience, to help our teams and clients solve complex business problems from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading client facing automation developments.
- Architectural design of automations.
- Process assessment and automation
- Understanding business and technical requirements; develop, document, and implement solution designs
- Robotics development including solution architecture
- Coding, testing, debugging, and deployment
- Work with other developers, architects, engineers, database administrators, business analysts, QA and delivery leads in project delivery and solving technical issues
- Hands on delivery of solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Developing tactical solutions in some of the following: Google Apps Script, UIPath & other automation related technologies such as OCR and NLP
- UiPath Advanced certification.
- Significant demonstrable client facing experience, ideally in a consulting environment or similar.
- Experience as a solution architect, ideally within automation but other technical backgrounds are of interest.
- Scrum Master experience
- A depth of demonstrable experience in an industry-recognised RPA tool such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere etc. OR software engineering experience with a desire to transition into an RPA and scripting role.
- Experience of agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with experience in problem solving and a proven record of implementing and delivering solutions
- Willingness to expand technical knowledge in a broad range of client-facing projects
- Ability to manage deadlines within multiple projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere certifications.
- Experience of Azure, AWS, GCP
- DevOps experience (CI/CD etc.)
- Experience of Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI), especially Natural Language Process (NLP)
Please contact me if you are interested; firstname.lastname@example.org