**** NEW OPPORTUNITY****Front-End Developer - Leeds - £60K - Hybrid Working
The opportunity to work with a leader in the market who are fast growing, private equity backed e-commerce start-up and they are looking for a Senior front-end developer who can really make an impact!
You will be working in the tech team alongside other developers and UI/UX designers being responsible for moving their react based website forward.
Being part of a small team with big aspirations, you will have significant influence on the direction the company takes, and the results of your work will be very visible.Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Developing the subscription funnel further, coming up with new ideas as well as exploring and fleshing out ideas from other areas of the business.
- Improving the user account to provide the best possible experience for customers.
- Working heavily on the AB testing functionality and ensuring they can rapidly and effectively iterate and improve on all areas of the website.
- Maintaining a high standard of code and refactoring where necessary.
- Implementing Test Driven Development as standard to improve stability in the platform as it grows.
- Working closely with the backend team on the creation of APIs to manage the data they collect and display to customers.
- 3+ years' experience in front-end development roles.
- A portfolio of projects showing outstanding knowledge and experience in delivering and improving websites and/or platforms.
- Understanding of React
- Understanding of Next.js
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours (start 7.30-9 am, finish 4-5.30 pm)
If you are a Front End Developer looking to utilise your current skills and work for a leader in the industry, then Apply Now! Interviews for this position will be commencing immediately so please apply now with your latest CV.