We're currently in the middle of a really exciting period of growth here at Harbr. We've been around since 2017, but until May this year, we had been operating in stealth mode while we focus on building the best product possible. In November 2020, 6 months after emerging from stealth, we announced our $38.5m Series A, led by Dawn Capital and Tiger Global. We've already started to onboard a series of exciting enterprise clients, and are looking to grow the team at a lightning pace.
The goal now is to realize the full potential of the platform. With that in mind, we're looking for world-class Engineering talent to help us build features and functionality that push the platform to the next level. We have a frontend focussed role in mind, but if you're interested in the backend, infrastructure, or data elements of the platform, there's definitely scope to get involved.RequirementsYour skills:
Nice to have:
- Proven experience creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation with deep framework knowledge spanning unit, integration, and acceptance testing.
- Proficient with modern deployment approaches such as containers, orchestration, and serverless functions.
- Understanding of 'DevOps' practices and a strong 'agile practitioner' focused on driving quality through process.
- Experience working with Cypress.
- Experience with Github or other SCM systems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration Tools like CircleCI or Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Strong ability to collaborate with other engineers across teams.
- Track record of architecting test and quality assurance processes end to end.
- Experience in influencing, coaching, and mentoring.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Experience with Selenium.