SEN TA | Primary School | January Start | Redbridge
SEN Teaching Assistant required for primary school in Redbridge to start immediately for a long term contract for the rest of the academic year.
Part of the role will involve working 1:1 with a boy in Year 4 who is on the autistic spectrum. He can be very boisterous but he is not violent and engages in his work if he is given the right encouragement.
The role will also involve working as a general teaching assistant and doing small group and intervention work with SEN children in Key Stage 1.
- SEN Teaching Assistant - 1:1 and Group work with Autism and Moderate Learning difficulties
- KS1 and KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant assignment -Redbridge
- SEN Teaching Assistant role - 1:1, small group work and in class support
- 1:1 teaching assistant for boy in Year 4 on the autistic spectrum
- Small group intervention teaching assistant for SEN children in KS1
- SEN Teaching Assistant with good understanding of Autism essential
The successful SEN teaching assistant will be joining a vibrant and friendly Redbridge primary school with a long-standing and supportive staff team.
Applicants for this post should have previous experience working with primary aged children with autism, ideally within a primary school setting. You should be a pro-active and enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with children and as part of a team.
If you are interested in this Teaching Assistant role in Redbridge to start as soon as possible, please send us your CV immediately and we will be in touch if your experience fits our criteria.