Harnham has partnered with a technology start- up who are on the lookout for an experienced backend developer, the role is diverse and there are a number of areas that you can get involved with including API development, CI/CD, and Software Engineering. The primary language that the organization uses is Python. The client has launched a data-driven environmental platform and has just received another major round of funding to continue product development and launch into different market areas. Ideally for this role, we are looking for Senior Software Engineers with experience in the following areas:
- 5+ Years Software Engineering Experience
- Python programming
- Cloud infrastructure experience (AWS or GCP)
- Microservice experience (APIs, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience working in start/scale-ups (Nice to have)
- Interest in Machine Learning or AI
This role is remote for a UK-based client, the contract has been deemed Outside IR35 and the day rate on offer is up to £600.day. If the role is of interest to you please send through an up-to-date copy of your CV.