Leading finance role. producing the financial statements, supporting treasury and reporting into the Director of Finance.Client Details
This charity is one of the largest not-for-profits in the UK, specialising in healthcare. They have a nationwide presence, are well known and highly regarded. Description
- Oversee the production of complex statutory reporting at year-end
- Work closely with the auditors at year-end
- Work closely with senior finance and other key stakeholders on key financial issues
- Support continuous improvement to the year-end and statutory reporting process
- Work closely with the rest of the finance team on treasury and cash management
You will be a fully qualified accountant who has a very strong understanding of financial accounting in a complex environment. Charity experience is not essential but would be highly beneficial.
A strong knowledge of treasury and cash management is also required.Job Offer
Salary up to £65,000 plus benefits.