Team Member - Burger King - Belfast International Airport
Rate of pay for all ages is £10.07 per hour for all ages.
We are looking for Full Time Team Members to join our team at Burger King - Belfast International Airport . As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 3am and 10pm.
Not only will you receive a competitive and attractive rate of pay, but we are also offering some fantastic incentives:
* An additional £1.20 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we're one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
* There is travel support available to and from airport
* Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
* Free meal on shift
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Build a career with us (did you know! 70% of our General Managers are internal promotions)
* Up to 75% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Uppercrust, Millie's Cookies and many more!
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; e.g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
* Company Pension Schemes
* Join our share scheme and own a piece of the company
* We are a global company; the opportunities are never ending!
* Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
* Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
* Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
* Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations