Field Service Engineer
A Leading pharmaceutical provider is looking for their next top Service Engineer to work on critical ventilation an airflow equipment.
Are you falling short on your earning potential? Are you a keen problem solver, keen to grasp the functioning of critical equipment? Do you really like to make a difference in your job? This could be the perfect opportunity...
Report directly to a Service Manager who is full focused on making sure you have what you need to succeed in the business.
* Attend various Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Sites Nationwide as required by the business.
* Experienced in Air Flow testing using the following variations of equipment
* Hot Wire Anenometer
* Vane Anenometer
* Digital Particle Counter
* Smoke Generator
* Attend sites to commission new units as required
* Knowledge of relevant ISO & HTM standards in the Pharma/clean room industries
* Whilst on site advise clients of additional works we can be undertaken and liaise with Office staff for issue of quotations etc
* Manage your time according to the service diary planner.
* Carry out ad-hoc assembly and repair work in the base warehouse
* Prepared to attend training as required to acieve relevent skils for the industry [CIBSE/S2C2/Clean Room Society/AP]
* Must carry a mobile phone at all times so they are contactable.
* Essential you have 3 years' experience in a service/maintenance-based job role
* A related qualification to maintenance/service engineering
* Preferable electrical/control biased qualification
* Advantageous if you have experience in a critical environment (clean room, hospital, laboratory)
* Must be flexible, the working week is a 5 from 7 contract which includes weekends using a rota system.
* Clean Driving licence
* Highly Competitive Salary paid in line with experience and duties (£20,000-£40,000)
* Van is provided + Fuel Card
* Travel Expenses
* Above standard holiday entitlement with opportunity to buy and sell holidays
* Working hours are 37.5 per week paid door to door
* Overtime rates
* Weekend work substituted with weekdays off