Role:Oracle Cloud Projects Functional Consultant
Contract Length:6 Months
Location:Milton Keynes/Remote/Occasional Office Visits as required
Pay Rate:£650/day LTD
Required start date:ASAP
Contract length:6 Months
- Overarching goals of this work package
- The Functional consultant defines the requirement, converts it to a compliant design and then configures it working within a small team of Oracle fusion experts.
- Once developed and accepted the consultant will then support ERP through the latter stages of testing.
- This to include setting up of scenarios, debugging and proving the configuration against complex business scenarios.
- Strong influencing skills, with the ability to drive to conclusion key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of PPM Billing and Costing solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set
- Strong bias for action and a solution orientated attitude
- Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Good attention to detail and an ability to analyses and use data in decision making
- Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Experience of business analysis and functional requirements gathering
- Broad knowledge of Oracle/ERP modules and functionality
- Stakeholder management and good people skills to gather requirements and agree specifications
- Experience of working with configurable package solutions or large IT projects.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-tenancy, multi-release, central government context.
- Knowledge and experience of other Oracle Cloud Finance Modules
- Experience of Oracle consulting development methodology
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams and cultures
- Experienced in working remotely in a requirements, design and configuration role.
Base location:This role will be based in Milton Keynes but due to the scale and complexity of this Project, you will be required to be flexible in your working pattern and attend meetings in different locations when necessary. During Covid-19 lockdown all work will be done remotely, some office visits may be required to support these activities, most likely client meetings.
Travel required:The current policy of working from home is likely to remain in place otherwise the majority of time would be at the base location. A small amount of travel between UK sites may be required (London).
SFIA level: 4