: Business Analyst - Outside IR35Location
: Remote (London)Salary/Rate
: £450 a day outside IR35Start Date
: 24/01/22Job Type
Are you looking for your next career move? We have the perfect role for you. We are currently partnered with a Travel & Leisure company that is looking for a Business Analyst to help with the implementation of a new CRM system.Job Responsibilities/Objectives
- Act as the owner for mapping and documenting existing and future core processes and associated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to industry standards
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Work with business and project teams to plan the acceptance of new technology and processes into production use
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under the direction of the Project Manager
- Experience working with CRM Implementation projects
- Knowledge of Travel & Leisure Industry
- BCS / ISEB Business Analysis Certification
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to the level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement.