Business Change Analyst - Hampshire/hybrid - £47,000 plus benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a market leading organisation who are embarking on an exciting growth strategy that will take them through 2022/23 and beyond. They are transforming their business and need additional support to play a key role in driving various projects cross functionally as part of their digital transformation. You will work across the business, engaging with both business and IT stakeholders to facilitate and manage the necessary change activities that successfully take a project from inception through to delivery.Experience overview:
- Demonstrable experience as a change champion - excellent at requirement gathering, process mapping, documentation, and analysis.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Benefit Management and Cost Benefit Modelling is desirable
- Clear communication skills, with the ability to form effective relationships with multiple stakeholders at various levels
- Strong experience of working within an agile framework
- Previous experience of working closely with a Design Team would be beneficial
The job offers flexible working with a requirement of 1 or 2 days on-site working in their brand-new offices (when Government policy allows), as well as a competitive salary, a tremendously supportive culture (including plenty of opportunities for progression) and various additional benefits.
If this job interest you, please apply directly with an updated CV.