Data Analyst London / WfH to £55k
Data Analyst (SQL Python R Matlab) *Hybrid WfH*. Do you have strong Data Analysis combined with Python coding skills? You could be progressing your career at a forward thinking delivery company that has a focus on sustainability via its advanced technology platform and an impressive client list of household names.
As a Data Analyst you will help to improve the operational and financial performance of the company; youll monitor daily and weekly performance, drafting relevant performance reports for a wide range of stakeholders, conducting performance analyses and data driven deep dives as well as suggesting and leading performance-improving actions for the London team. Youll be collaborating with a small team and liaising with internal stakeholders across the business.
There are lots of training and career development opportunities with regular workshops and lunch & learn sessions.
Theres currently a remote interview and onboarding process; going forward youll join colleagues in London two days a week with the other three working remotely if desired.
- You have strong SQL skills with the know how to get meaningful information out of large data sets and the ability to communicate your findings in a clear and concise way
- Youre able to code with Python
- You have experience with R or Matlab
- Youre naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mindset and a love of problem solving
- Youre enthusiastic, keen to learn and improve your skills
- Youre collaborative and have great communication skills, comfortable working with clients and business stakeholders in a supportive environment
- Ideally you will Excel skills combined with BI / Tableau experience, although this isnt necessary
As a Data Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus a huge range of perks and benefits including a charged debit card with £10 a day lunch allowance, £40 per month to spend on gym / well-being activities; annual company retreat (the last one was in Ibiza) as well as pension, healthcare and all the usual benefits youd expect.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4456 to find out more about this Data Analyst (SQL Python R Matlab) opportunity.