Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for your next role?
My client, one of the UKs leading financial services company's are recruiting for a Data Engineer to assist with the successful development of my client's Asset Management vision, to deliver a World Class Asset Management function with a data driven culture at its core.
As Data Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying solution for a number of strategic projects. You will also deliver large-scale, high performance systems, design new patterns and frameworks and be directly responsible for their smooth transition into a DevOps lifecycle.
To be a success in the role you will have:
- Assists in implementation of solutions based on Architectural best practices and AWS Well Architected Framework, with guidance from a senior members of technical team.
- Assists with design and implementation of available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and systems, with help from senior members of the technical team.
- Assists with implementation Cloud Architecture patterns, based on defined standards approved by the technical teams.
- Assists with design and delivery of new simple Cloud architecture patterns and implementations based on customer requirements.
- Educates team to implement based on best practices.
In regard to your tech knowledge, you will also have experience with the following tech:
- AWS Serverless technologies include but not limited to;
- Cognito / Lambda / Amazon Athena / Sage Maker / EventHub / API Gateway / AWS Glue
Proficiency with JDBC/ODBC, SQL query processing and distributed query engines.Evidence of previous use of Python, NodeJS or UX Development is advantageous.Data warehousing/data modelling would be advantageous.Previous Big Data or Machine Learning backgrounds.
If you think that the role sounds like a good match to you, please apply NOW for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age