A well-funded and innovative InsurTech Start-up bringing disruptive technology to the insurance industry using Cloud/ML is a looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a 6 month contract.
- Build robust and scalable software for high-volume web-based applications
- Design, build and maintain APIs and integrations + create API documentation
- Provide quality control through writing unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Partner with the product team to understand end-user requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Contribute to the system architecture and ensure that the platform remains cost-efficient at scale
- Explore and suggest new ideas to the team
- Expertise in React + Java or Kotlin.
- Experience building cloud-based applications with GCP, AWS or Azure
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer science or related field.
- Experience with software engineering best practices and Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
We will respond to all successful candidates shortlisted for this opportunity within 2 days and would advise all candidates to follow our LinkedIn company page for all the latest opportunities.