Aerotron Composites is a privately owned company, one of a number of successful aviation companies in the Aerotron group. At our site in Chatteris we manufacture composite aircraft components for a number of major aerospace manufacturers. We are currently expanding our manufacturing capacity and in 2022 will launch new repair capability for airlines within a new build extension of our current facilities.
We are looking for an experienced Composite Trimmer / Composite Technician to join our team. Salary and responsibility will be offered according to experience and qualifications.
To trim, bond, and finish in the Trim Shop department to a high quality, ensuring that all standard operations and procedures are adhered to.
· Work in accordance with the schedule set by the Line Supervisor
· Trim, bond and finish to expected specifications/standards
· Ensure jigs and equipment are maintained to the correct standard. Report any issues to Line Supervisor
· Ensure all work carried out maintains component traceability and company procedures.
· 5s and cleanliness of working areas
· Any other reasonable duties as required
· Fully comply with Company Policies including Health and Safety at all times
What are the Benefits for You?
You will be offered a full-time contract which comes with a competitive salary, 28 days holiday including statutory and public holidays and Bupa healthcare scheme. Our site has car parking, canteen facility and the benefit of a newly equipped gym for staff use. Standard working hours 07:45-16:45
You will receive a comprehensive induction, on-site training which will cover all aspects of the role, and Health, Safety and Fire and HR compliance training.'