This is a key role in spearheading the business development of Rotork's products within the OEM decarbonisation market, notably around Hydrogen Equipment.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, you will collaborate closely with all Rotork stakeholders to achieve sales growth, whilst positioning Rotork as the preferred partner for flow control solutions in this market segment across the EMEA region.
In this role you will identify OEM opportunities in the hydrogen equipment market, in close co-operation with strategic management to develop successful strategies. You will identify customers, pro-actively pursuing product and system solutions with clear value proposition benefits.
This role would ideally suit someone with proven sales and business development competencies, who can affect and implement sales strategies across a matrix organisation.
This position offers the right candidate autonomy within an untapped marketplace and the opportunity to create your own future within the business. Experience Requirements:
The Successful Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
- Sales experience in a relevant industry such as Oil & Gas, Energy, Water or Automation
- Experience in business development and client facing activities with a proven track record of delivering innovative solutions
- An understanding of the commercial aspects of hydrogen projects
- Higher technical qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Has excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills with people at all levels
- Is focused on delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Has the ability to work independently, taking responsibility for decision making and initiating action
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends
Rotork is the market-leading global flow control and instrumentation company, helping our customers manage the flow or liquids, gases and powders across many industries worldwide.
Our purpose is Keeping the World Flowing for Future Generations.
For over sixty years, the world has relied on us to create the things that keep everything moving. From oil and gas to water and shipping, pharmaceuticals and food- these are the flows on which our modern world depends.
Today we're respected and admired for our people, performance and products. Our success flows from our commitment to engineering excellence, and that's what we will always pursue, safely and sustainably.
Rotork is going through an exciting period of change and growth, building on our existing market leadership. It's a great time to join us and make an impact in shaping the future of our business.