Senior National Account ManagerLondon£65,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
We are recruiting a Senior National Account Manager on behalf of a fast-growing business within the FMCG industry.
Having millions of consumers across grocery, retail and online already, they're looking for someone to lead sales across the UK within Retail and Beauty.The key responsibilities for the Senior National Account Manager will be:
Key skills and requirements of the Senior National Account Manager are:
- Create and build the growth strategy of the business category
- Build and maintain relationships to grow new distribution and stakeholders across the UK
- Analyse competitor activity within the market
- Produce forecast reports from analysing customer systems
- Take ownership of customer accounts by completing the onboarding and order processes
- Have relevant sales or commercial experience within the FMCG industry
- Excellent IT skills, attention to detail and takes a strategic approach
- Understanding of business P&L reports
- Excel and MS office skills are a must
- Willingness and drive to solve new challenges internationally
If you like the sound of this challenge and opportunity, do not hesitate to apply.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However, due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.