Visualsoft are a specialist e-commerce platform provider, who support over 1,000 high profile clients in the retail sector, with development of their online & e-commerce offering.
The business was founded in Teesside in the late 90's, now employing close to 350 people with additional offices in key locations such as Newcastle, Manchester and in Dubai.
The business has recently secured substantial private equity investment from Livingbridge, who are one of the UK's leading mid-market equity investment firms, providing a platform for Visualsoft to continue their impressive growth story from their North East roots.
The recent investment, coupled with further growth, means the business are looking to appoint into their finance team, in a management accounting capacity.
It is expected that the successful candidate will be a qualified (or soon to be!) Accountant, eager to join one of the region's fastest growing organisations.
▪ Leading on the preparation (and review) of accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the Group
▪ Supervising junior members of the finance team across Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
▪ Completion of VAT Returns
▪ Balance sheet reconciliation
▪ Supporting with forecasting & budgeting activities including monitoring of employee headcount
▪ Identifying improvements to financial processes and systems
▪ Collating monthly payroll data including calculation of bonus and incentive scheme payments
▪ Cash flow monitoring and forecasting
▪ Support with year-end statutory accounts process and audit
▪ Supporting wider finance team with projects across financial reporting / analysis & board reporting
▪ Qualified (or soon to be) Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
▪ Strong Excel skills with proficiency across Microsoft Office
▪ Previous experience of working in a similar management accountant role
▪ Experience of leading a team