Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias
We have been at the forefront of the metals, minerals and solid fuels industry for over 135 years, offering professional and reliable services in inspection, analysis and technical consultancy. We achieve sustained growth through continued investment in our personnel and facilities, including the latest advancements in laboratory technology and instrumentation. Consequently, we are a market-leading provider of inspection and analysis services, with offices and laboratories in over 35 countries throughout the Americas, Asia, Asia Pacific, Africa and Europe.
Provide support to business operations mechanical, electrical and building maintenance of the site's ensuring safety at all times.
- Completed recognised trade in Electrical discipline.
- C&G 2360 Electrical Installation Part 1 &2
- C&G 2391 or equivalent Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical installations
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible working attitude as out of normal working such as weekends maybe required to carry out repairs/maintenance activities
- Perform out of hours call out system on rota
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- 18th Edition of IEE Wiring Regulations
- Building Services maintenance experience
- Previous experience in foundry industry or Laboratory environment
- Knowledge of "Permit to work "systems and compliance with maintenance standards and good industry practice
- Working Knowledge of BMS systems
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Hours of work - 37.5 hours per week between Mon - Fri on a shift basis - Wk 1 07.00 - 14.30 Wk 2 14.00 - 21.30