Senior Finance ManagerChesterfield£35,000-£40,000
- Are you a Senior Finance Manager who would be keen to join a well-known, reputable group?
- Do you have a calm, organised and personable nature with high attention to detail?
- Would you consider yourself to be experienced to a senior level with the ability to manage a small team?
If you said yes to these then this could be the role for you!The Company:
ER Recruitment are excited to be working with our client, a fantastic and reputable organisation with offices throughout the East Midlands.
This role is a central position within the organisation and would be ideal for a Senior Finance Manager who is calm, organised and experienced to work with both Board level stakeholders and also support their own small team, while reporting to a Head of Finance.Role & Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager:
About You as the Accounts Manager:
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- To lead the development of the Microsoft Business Central cloud finance platform.
- Managing the organisation's portfolio of member fund investments.
- To deputise for the Head of Finance.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring of contracts and financial claims including European Contracts.
- Petty cash management including Employment Services daily payments.
- Assist with the budgeting process and reforecasting.
- Payroll processing, including submission of HMRC RTI reports (experience not necessary).
- Management of the company pension scheme.
- Assisting Head of Finance with quarterly VAT returns.
- Supporting Head of Finance with Annual External Audit.
- Managing affiliated company accounts including subsidiaries
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.While we aim to get back to all applicants, due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Be a fully qualified accountant with a relevant financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Business Central with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, CRM system.
- Experience of developing and implementing new and more efficient ways of working.
- Experience of management accounts production and budget preparation.
- Key to success in this role is the ability to apply innovative thinking and initiative to achieving set objectives whilst also continuously improving the customer experience, both internally and externally.
We look forward to helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.