Our rapidly expanding client is seeking a PPC Digital Marketing Executive to join their team. This would be working for an Online Media Company who work with well known brands and global companies
We are looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in PPC and is keen to learn and develop their skills in this area.
You will work with the Heads of service and provide business insights and reporting on multiple campaigns, to help clients understand their digital marketing and its effectiveness.
You will also gain exposure on all areas of digital marketing, allowing you to further develop your knowledge. You will be involved in market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is a key part of their work and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
Our client rewards success and you can progress with the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results. They are looking for someone who can learn quickly and eventually own and manage the PPC service for the businessSkills, knowledge and experience required
- At least 6 months experience working in PPC / campaign management.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- You will be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
- Good excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
- You will enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
- This role offers flexible home/ office working or could be a fully remote role.