Marketing Content ExecutiveGloucesterSalary £30,000 + 15% bonusHours working 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 08:00-12:30 Friday.
We are looking for a driven and creative professional with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills to join our team in Gloucester. This is a hands-on role which will be key in supporting the wider business through content creation and campaign management.Main responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will have:
- Developing, managing and delivering marketing campaigns across social, web, email and print media to increase awareness within target audiences; monitoring campaign impact and updating internal customers through regular reporting
- Identifying new opportunities to communicate with key audiences and generating interest from new stakeholders
- Proactively working with different business areas to gain in-depth understanding of the company's products, their unique selling points and applications
- Creating, sourcing or commissioning high quality, yet engaging and easy to understand, content for campaign delivery, e.g. text copy, illustrations, photographs, video etc.
- Publishing produced materials in print and online, including on the company website and / or social media channels
- Proofreading and editing own work and the work of others
- Creating and maintaining a library of approved literature or online content
- Engaging in other marketing activities, e.g. arranging events
- Competently using various software packages including MS Office, Canva, Adobe Suite, Hootsuite, WordPress, MailChimp and SharePoint.
The ideal person will be:
- Experience in planning, developing content for, and delivering marketing campaigns using a wide range of online and print media
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English, including the ability to translate technical language into jargon free and easy to understand material which is audience appropriate
- Ability to learn quickly about the company's technology, identify key messages and communicate them effectively
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience of using website CMS, e.g. WordPress. Multi-media skills, such as web design and video production / editing would be advantageous. Experience with SEO would also be beneficial
- Previous experience as a copy writer or in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for written content and design
- Highly organised and efficient, able to work to consistently high standards and strict deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse environment
- A strong negotiator and influencer, confident interacting with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working within manufacturing, engineering or technical environment would be beneficial.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration