Care Support Worker
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for several Support Workers to join an excellent team in Cardiff, on a full time or part time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will earn £9.50 per hour.
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and be required to supply professional referencesRole Requirements
- Previous experience as a support worker is essential for this role.
- Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and be required to supply professional references.
- A warm, person centred approach and ability to positively engage with people.
- Good verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work positively as part of a team.
- To carry out and undertake specific, general and domestic tasks which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the individuals.
- To work flexibly to meet individuals support needs.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with nurses, seniors and staff on duty.
- To help with daily routines and activities of the individual's nature.
- To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company.
- To complete induction and mandatory training.
- Commit yourself to developing skills and knowledge as identified by you, your line manager and your colleagues.
- To be person centred in all aspects of your role.
Our client's mission is to bring a strong team of professional carers to deliver the highest quality of care, to empower individuals to lead life to the fullest and consistently overachieve what is expected of them in their duty of care.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Specialised ongoing training.
- Fully funded Health and Social Care Diplomas (if eligible).
- 24 Hour staff support.
- Weekly pay.