* have a relevant accounting qualification, degree or already hold ACCA/AAT/CIMA
* 1 to 2 years experience in an accounting role
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking an opportunity for future growth and study support - please read on.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a UK based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What you will be doing?
Within this position you will work closely in a small and very friendly finance team supporting the Financial Controller.
This role will include:
* Request authorisation and processing of payments
* Post purchase invoices to the accountancy system
* Prepare monthly credit card reconciliations and post receipts
* Process employee expense claims
* Work with the membership team to raise invoices on CRM
* Set up new suppliers and customers in the accountancy system
* Prepare monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations
* Assist with the preparation of audit papers and statutory
* Opening post, Filing, Archiving, Writing Procedures and Other General Duties.
We are seeking a helpful and extremely well organised individual, exceptional attention to detail, with an ability to manage a heavy workload. You will be exceptionally well organised, a good communicator, be well presented, self motivated and with a calm confidence. You will need at least 1-2-year's or relevant accounting experiences.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and plus other great employee benefits such as discretionary bonus, life insurance and more.
The salary is £23,000-£26,000pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Accounts Assistant position, please click on the 'Apply' button below.