Are you looking to make a difference to the lives of young people?
Do you have experience working within a KS1 setting?
If so, then this is the perfect opportunity to work with children who have additional needs in a mainstream primary school setting.
We are urgently looking for a KS1 Teaching Assistant in the Liverpool area for a full time post. You will take on a number of responsibilities within the classroom, supporting the daily running of the classroom and supporting both teachers and pupils. Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- A competitive Recommend a Friend bonus worth up to £300
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- The opportunity to work in a school committed to offering CPD to its staff
- Local work in your area
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
- Support positive attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils
- Be aware of pupil's capabilities, their prior knowledge and demonstrate an understanding of how a range of pupils learn
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive approaches to engage and support them
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject)
- Experience working with young people (Desirable)
- Have a flexible, can-do approach
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Be able to work with a creative approach to the curriculum
- Able to manage behaviour and set firm and clear boundaries
- Motivate learners
If you are interested in the above role please click apply today and one of our consultants will be intouch to discuss in more detail.