We are recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner to work with a manufacturing company in Newhaven. You'll need to have experience as either a Production Planner, Materials Planner, Demand Planner or of course a Supply Chain Planner.
The role involves:
- Planning and scheduling the production of products in Newhaven to manufacture
- Ensuring that the external customer is delivered the correct quantity, quality and on time
- Minimising component and finished goods inventory and achieving optimum utilisation of the supply sources
- Developing the master production schedules from appropriate data sources
- Planning the final assembly schedules and ensuring that finished product is converted from components in line with demand and labour availability
- Conducting capacity planning from the demand forecasts so as to ensure that the resources in terms of manpower and manufacturing facilities are available to meet customer demands
- Determining the raw material requirements to meet the completed product schedules
- Placing orders with suppliers against time plans to ensure that materials and components are available
- Suggesting changes to inventory warehousing to meet increased or reduced demand.
This is a full time permanent role based on site in Newhaven and will be a 39 hour working week Monday to Thurs 7.30am-4.30pm and Fridays 7.30am-12.30pm. The salary is competitive and based upon experience and qualifications.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy