Year 6 Maths Intervention Teaching Assistant role
OUTSTANDING Primary School based in Ealing
Excellent transport links
Pay up to £90 per day
The school offers vibrant and thriving learning environment with praiseworthy support staff who work relentlessly to achieve their very best. They have their own induction & professional development opportunities for staff for further enhancement in their career. They also offer CPD for all their staff-academic as well as pastoral. Moreover, it received 'Outstanding' status from OFSTED inspection.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will possess the following:
- Experience supporting Year 6 children with SATS, specifically Maths
- Good KS2 maths knowledge
- Passionate about working with children
- Experience of dealing with children and has experience in general classroom support
- Possess good communication skills
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Ability to support and encourage pupils to become independent learners
- Liaise with teachers, support staff and parents effectively
You will be working with more able children in small groups running maths intervention classes. You will also be in class supporting the teacher, assisting children with their work where needed.