Our client, based in Aylesbury, is looking for an Account Assistant who can assist with managing the operations within the Finance Department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. The ideal candidate needs to be willing to learn and have the ability to work within a small but very friendly team. You must have good organisational and attention to detail skills. Due to the nature of this role, accuracy skills are essential.
Your role will include -
- First point of contact with customers over the phone and email for queries relating to their accounts
- Sending statement of accounts and daily invoices/credit notes by email
- Checking bank account daily
- Updating ledger accounts with payments - to resolve any queries with unreconciled entries
- Setting up mid-month and end of month payments
- Assisting Financial Controller with other ad-hoc duties in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with end of year work with Auditors
- Credit control
This position is Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
In return our client offers an excellent benefits package, which includes free parking on site, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to contact Adecco Aylesbury or apply via this job site!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.