"Partner up to produce meaning and value."
Sheridan Maine are delighted to be working with an global award-winning retail company looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. This company is looking for a candidate who can work under pressure whilst delivery the highest quality of work.
This senior role will involve a variety of duties which include correlating data for reports, reconciling balance sheet accounts, ensuring teams are reaching deadlines. So attention to detail is crucial; making sure all data is accurate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the monthly management accounts are produced in line with the deadline
- Use internal records quarterly to reconcile commission schedules
- keeping the company fixed register up to date
- liaising with the Financial Controller to help support the completion of ad hoc tasks
- help the business stakeholders with understanding of their finances, to then assist them with any financial decisions which could affect their company
- creating quarterly forecasting reports
- supporting the finance team
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Qualified Accountant (degree or equivalent)
- Previous experience in management accounting
- Strong sense of using own initiative and time management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Proficient in Excel
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.